The new 2012 Volkswagen Beetle is now available on the market and it is said to be better than all the previous models launched on the market over the last couple of years. The producer still uses still uses the two-generations-old Golf IV’s PQ34 platform but it will only be available on markets such as China. Twelve years have passed since the first Volkswagen Beetle was introduced on the US market. Since then Volkswagen has sold 1.2 million units and this year the number of sales will increase with the new model. The first model was created in 1994 by J Mays and his team from California. A new Beetle was launched four years later at the Denver auto show and it was a success. Now, the producer has decided to launch a new edition of the Volkswagen Beetle. The model has a completely new design and is available on the market since the summer of 2011.[Not a valid template]
Here is some information about the 2012 Volkswagen Beetle:
- The model will be produced in VW’s Puebla, Mexico plant.
- The car is available on the market since April 2011 and was launched at the New York auto show.
- The rear end of the car looks more powerful than the previous model.
- The side windows are outlined.
- The headlights are round just like all the other Beetle models.
- The engine is a 5 cylinder with 115 horse power and a capacity of 2.0 liters of fuel. This engine will be available on the US market. On all the other markets the models will have 170 horse power and 1.4-liter TSI engine.
- The model is a convertible which is not something new for a Volkswagen Beetle.
- The shape of the car has not been changed because it is a trade mark of the Beetle.
This is the new 2012 Volkswagen Beetle which we think looks amazing. If you want to buy it you should because it is very easy to drive, park and travel with. This car is perfect for girls because it has that shape that women are looking for. If you want to know the price of the car you should go to a showroom near you and ask the people there. If you do not have a family yet this car is perfect got you. We think that it is a very fun car, who does not consume much fuel. Go online and see the pictures.
2012 Volkswagen Beetle Pictures Gallery