If you are a fan of the Beetle you are going to love the 2012 Volkswagen Beetle Turbo model which was recently launched on the market. The VW Beetle has a history of over 73 year and it has been a very popular car for many people around the world. The highest number of sales on a Beetle was of 80.000 copies and more than 75 % of the cars were purchased by women. The new model is an upgrade of the previous model being 7.3 inches longer, having 1.1 more inches on the wheels and 3.3 inches wider. The model has remained faithful to the original design of the car having the same design of wheels the same brown paint from the 70s.[Not a valid template]
Information about the 2012 Volkswagen Beetle Turbo:
- Structurally the new Volkswagen Beetle Turbo is similar to the Jetta. If you think that the model looks like a Jetta then you are right because the base is the same.
- It includes some features only available on the US market such as the beam rear suspension.
- The standard model has a capacity of 2.5 liters with inline-five which is enough for a Beetle.
- The model has 170 horse power and 177 lb-ft of torque which shows us that the Turbo version is more powerful than the normal model.
- The standard model has both manual and automatic transmission. The manual transmission has five speeds and the automatic transmission has only six speeds.
- The turbo model has six speeds for both the automatic and manual transmission. No matter what type of transmission you choose you will have six speeds.
- The Beetle TDI has 140 horse power and 236 lb-ft of torque which is more than enough since most cars are driven by women. If you want to save money you should buy the TDI model.
This is the 2012 Volkswagen Beetle Turbo which is available on the market for everyone who wants to buy it. This model is very popular among women because it is small, easy to drive and has a girly design. It is very easy to park because it is small. If you want to find out the price of the car you should go online or to the nearest showroom. If you do not know more about cars the salesman will be more than happy to help you. This car is the perfect combination between an efficient and a modern car.
2012 Volkswagen Beetle Turbo Pictures Gallery