If you were waiting for the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series your wait has come to an end because the model was launched on the market. When the model series was created the producer used as inspiration the C63 coupe. When you look at the C63 AMG Coupe you see a dynamic car, visually pleasant and with flared nostrils. It is an amazing car which is why you should read further the information that we have on this model:[Not a valid template]
Here is the main information about the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series:
- The model can reach up to 510 horse power at 6800 rpm.
- It has 457 lb-ft at 5200 rpm.
- Some parts of the model were borrowed from the SLS AMG supercar and they are: pistons, crankshaft and connecting rods.
- The C63 AMG Coupe Black has a seven-speed automatic transmission.
- The car can go from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.9 seconds and quarter-mile in just 12 seconds.
- like the cars before them this 2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series does not permit air to flow on the sides which is why there is little material on the front fascia. The only areas where the air can circulate is through two smaller which allow cooling air to enter and two nostrils situated on the hood.
- We are not sure how many cars have been sold but the previous models CLK63 and SL65 were sold in 700 and 350 units.
- The price of the car is about 100.000 $ which means that it is cheaper than the CLK63 Black Series which is 400.000 $ and 200.000 $ cheaper than the SL65 Black Series.
As you can see the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series is amazing and everyone should have one. If you want a powerful and modern car then you should buy a Mercedes Benz. Because of the price not many people can afford to buy it but for those who want to make an investment for a long period of time is perfect. For more information you should go online and enter the producer’s website. If you want to see it you should go to a showroom near you and talk to a salesman. He will tell you everything there is to know about the car and even let you hop into it to look in the interior and under the hood.
2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series Pictures Gallery