The people from Infiniti took their time in releasing the 2012 Infiniti EMERG-E but in the end they will launch it at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show. People were very excited about the car because before the launch the company released some images of the car. The Emerg-E is a sports car which look like a ship. The producer has stated that the production of this car depends on how much the public present at the auto show likes it. This model is full of technology which why it can reach such high performance. If you go to the Geneva Auto show you will have the possibility to get an idea on how the cars produced by Infiniti will look in the future.[Not a valid template]
Here is some information about the 2012 Infiniti EMERG-E:
- the company started to create an idea about the future car in 2009 when they released Essence concept car which was an anniversary model because the company celebrated the brand’s 20th anniversary. Later the company launched the Etherea concept in 2011 which was their first front wheel drive car.
- EMERG-E is a sports car with a twin electric motor which is perfect
- the engine is very powerful, it has 420 horse power
- the car can go from 0 to 60 mph in just 4 seconds and from 0 to 130 mph in 30 seconds
- the model produces a CO2 output of about 55g/km
- the range of the concept is of 30 miles but it is capable of reaching 300 miles
- the competitor of Infiniti EMERG-E is Audi’s e-Tron but Infiniti is more powerful and faster than the Audi model. The infinite model can go from 0 to 60 mph in just 4 seconds while Audi’s model can only go from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.4 seconds
This is the 2012 Infiniti EMERG-E which is an amazing car. The producer gives us a glance on how the cars from the future are going to look. If you want to find out more about the Infiniti EMERG-E visit the producer’s website or go to a showroom. If you did not have time to go to the Geneva Auto show then you should go to a showroom near you and take a look at this amazing car. Take it for a test drive if you have the possibility and see how it is to drive the car of the future.
2012 Infiniti EMERG-E Pictures Gallery