If you are a fan of Dodger you will be happy to hear that the 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 is now present on the market. The model is going to be launched this year at the Chicago Auto Show. Everybody who loves this model can not wait to take this beauty for a test drive. It is said that the model is a perfect combination between a street car and a racing car.[Not a valid template]
Here is some information regarding the 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8:
- The model has a very powerful engine, it is a V8 with 465 horse power and a capacity of 6.4 liters.
- what gives the car more rpm range is the 465 lb.-ft. of torque
- the model is also fuel efficient thanks to the new paddle shift technology
- the suspension has a two mode adaptive damping system which gives the car the possibility to automatically adapt the road
- the power ratings for the Dodge Charger are: 465 horsepower, 465 lb.-ft. of torque and 80 lb.-ft. of torque at 2,900 rpm
- The engine is a V8 with adaptive valve exhaust system. This system helps the car save fuel on long distances. The engine also has 8 cylinders which can be all used when the driver wants more power
- the entire system is hydraulic which makes the car run smooth
- the wheels are polished with aluminum and they are available for up to four seasons
- because of its technology the car is very easy to drive and fun
The model will be launched this year and it is going to be built in Brampton Assembly plant in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. Later this year you will be able to go into a showroom and buy it or test drive it. What makes this model different from the others is the fact that it has W5A580 five speed automatic transmission which gives the driver the possibility to switch from road driving to race track driving.
So, if you want to see or buy the 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 you should go in showrooms later this year. Also if you want more information regarding this model you should go on the producer’s website and read there all the information regarding this model. You should wait for the model to reach the showrooms and test drive it, you will see that the five speed transmission makes it very easy to drive on and off the road.
2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 Pictures Gallery